Re-watching an old movie or a TV show is like visiting a friend we haven’t seen in ages. It can take us back in time and give us a chance to escape from the real world to a place that is familiar and comforting to us.
That’s why we at Bright Side prepared a compilation of pics that demonstrate how duos from popular movies and TV shows look today. And we hope it brings you a moment of joy and peace.
1. Leslie Mann and Brendan Fraser (George and Ursula, George of the Jungle, 1997)
2. Jeff Bridges and John Goodman (The Dude and Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski, 1998)
3. Brad Pitt and Edward Norton (Tyler Durden and The Narrator, Fight Club, 1999)
4. Bruce Willis and Milla Jovovich (Korben Dallas and Leeloo, The Fifth Element, 1997)
5. Mel Gibson and Danny Glover (Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh, Lethal Weapon, 1987)
6. Bryan Cranston and Jane Kaczmarek (Hal and Lois, Malcolm in the Middle, 2000-2007)
7. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels (Lloyd and Harry, Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
8. John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson (Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield, Pulp Fiction, 1994)
9. Lizzy Caplan and Lindsay Lohan (Janis Ian and Cady Heron, Mean Girls, 2004)
10. Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall (Prince Akeem and Semmi, Coming to America, 1988)
11. Anne Hathaway and Heather Matarazzo (Mia Thermopolis and Lilly Moscovitz, The Princess Diaries, 2001)
12. Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson (Joey Potter and Pacey Witter, Dawson’s Creek, 1998-2003)
13. Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson (Lorelai Gilmore and Luke Danes, Gilmore Girls, 2000-2007)
Which actor’s change surprised you the most? What is your favorite movie or TV duo?